Sunday, July 05, 2009

The End Is In Sight!

I am down to the last 4 pages (out of the 100 in the journal)

I have been working like a mad woman today trying to wrap this up (since I have another one sitting and waiting!)

Below was the page of "my choice of what to do". I chose to add a transparency to the page. Plus a couple postage stamps featuring blue colored birds. I also found this quote from Victor Hugo, "Be as a bird perched on a frail branch that she feels bending beneath her, still she sings away all the same, knowing she has wings".

This is my "color outside the lines". I really had no idea of what that meant as there were no lines drawn on the page. So, after much deliberation, I pulled out one of my vintage photo cds and began browsing. I found the photo of the woman looking out the window. I turned it into a sketch and made the window the "lines".

No comments: