Well, this week I started another new journey. I signed up to be a Close To My Heart consultant?
You might ask why? She doesn't scrapbook!
So true, I only scrapbook once a year to document our yearly anniversary trip (which was last week btw). BUT I do rubber stamp! A Lot! And I have loved CTMH (Close To My Heart) stamps for years.
So, why now?
I will tell you! Close To My Heart is offering such a great deal for the month of April 2014 that I just couldn't resist!
The standard consultant kit costs $99......and you receive approximately $300 in product plus business supplies. Now that in itself is a great deal. But wait! There's more. For this month of April 2014 they are also including your choice of a CTMH Cricut cartridge! That by itself is a $99 product because you don't just get the cartridge, you get coordinating stamp sets and chipboard embellishments!
So, for April only you are receiving $400 worth of product for only $99! Being a huge stamp lover and obsessive Cricut user, I just couldn't let this pass me by.
Here is what comes in the kit (mine actually arrived a few minutes ago and it is so heavy I honestly cannot lift it so have to wait for hubby to come home and help me....but I will post pics asap) :-)
Contents of the New Consultant Kit Include:
- Read Me First Letter
- Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Books (qty. 10)
- Hostess Order Forms (qty. 25)
- Customer Order Forms (qty. 25)
- Close To My Heart Color Swatches (W471)
- Spring/Summer 2014 B&T Duos™ Sampler (W1127)
- Petite Perks™ Delicate Wings Incentive Stamp Set (qty. 5) (W2028)
- Reflections™ Scrapbook Program (9037)
- Originals Card Confidence Program™ (9036)
- Workshops on the Go™ Skylark Scrapbooking Kit (G1072)
- Skylark Complements Dimensional Elements (X7177C)
- Skylark B&T Duos™ Bulk Paper (BULK322)
- Skylark Bulk Resin Flowers (BULK340)
- Durables Triangle Studs (Z1928)
- Teal Shimmer Trim (Z1918)
- Lagoon Exclusive Inks™ Pad (Z2195)
- Desert Sand Exclusive Inks™ Pad (Z2118)
- Slate Exclusive Inks™ Pad (Z2173)
- My Acrylix™ Hopscotch Alphabet Stamp Set (E1028)
- My Acrylix™ True to Life Stamp Set (C1575)
- My Acrylix™ Believe in Yourself Stamp Set (C1574)
- 3" × 3" My Acrylix™ Block (Y1006)
- 4" × 5" My Acrylix™ Block (Y1012)
- 2" × 6½" My Acrylix™ Block (Y1010)
- Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors (Z1836)
- My Acrylix™ Stamp Scrubber (Z1782)
- My Acrylix™ Spritz Cleaner (1778)
- Bonding Memories™ Glue (1512)
- Sponge (Z697)
- Liquid Glass (Z679)
- and Cello Bags (qty. 25) (W1152)
(Some items may not be shown. Contents are subject to change without notice.)
Plus your choice of one of the three CTMH Cricut cartridges: Artiste, At Philosophy or Artbooking.
I ordered Artbooking because I love making art journals. Everything in the picture comes with the Cricut cartridge! How cool is that???
Check our this video on how to become a consultant.
CTMH loves to have new consultants but they also understand how awesome this deal is for Cricut users that just want the cartridge and they are fine with that. (you can check out all 3 cartridges at CTMH)
So, if you would like to sign up (to sell or just take advantage of this awesome deal) you can go to my CTMH page and sign up.
Or if you have questions, you can leave a comment on this blog or go to my CTMH page and click the "contact me" link at the bottom of the page. I would love to answer your questions and be thrilled if you would like to join my team!
But, if you would just like to shop, I am fine with that too. Feel free to browse my CTMH page...make sure you check out all the awesome stamps, inks, papers (oh such gorgeous papers!!!) scrapbooks, Crush books and so many other supplies.
***Remember, the offer of the Cricut cartridge with your kit is only good through April 30, 2014!
Watch for photos of my kit coming in the next couple days and projects using my new 'toys' very soon. :-)