Thursday, August 14, 2014

Hey! Long time no see!

Yeah Yeah, I went missing again! I'm sorry! It is just so hard to find time to blog when I am either working or out of the house. But have no fear, fall is almost here which means more indoor time :-)

That is not to say that I haven't made anything lately. I have made a few things. I just never have time to even take the photos off my camera. I did download them today so hopefully soon I will have a picture heavy post for you but until then...

I just got my Explore back (long story short: it developed a very odd issue and they decided they needed to replace it.). I had a 2 week withdrawal period but am now back in business and wanted to play in this weeks Fantabulous Cricut Challenge.

I have been wanting to start making some Halloween cards and this was the perfect excuse!

I made 3 cards and have not decided which one(s) I want to enter.  :-)
 
For this card I chose the cat from Pumpkin Carvings. The Beware sign is from Autumn Celebrations and the fence comes from Paper doll Dress-up. I duplicated the cat, used the contour feature and removed all the lines so I would have a solid yellow circle for a background.

Here I used the witch from Celebrate with Flourish. The diamond borders are from CTMH Art Philosophy and the Beware with crow (raven?) is from Teresa Collins Chic & Scary.

And finally, the cat face from Autumn Celebrations (I have been dying to use that cat since I got this cartridge last spring!). The Spooky text is from 3 Birds on Parade and the border comes from Paper Lace 2.

Like I said, I am not sure which to enter....you can enter up to 3 and I have an idea with a frog ... lol

Until next time (when I finally get all my summer project posted) Happy Crafting!!!

1 comment:

Karla Yungwirth said...

Wow! Fantastic cards!! I love all the cart's you combined to make all these wonderful spooky cards :) Great job - thanks for playing along at FCCB this week!