Saturday, February 18, 2006


The past week was very hectic around here. My in-laws celebrated their 50th anniversay and we had to attend 3 parties. My sister-in-law was in town for the occasion and we had her and her husband over for dinner one night. Today was the first time I was able to get to my art desk in over a week. I was definitely going through withdrawal!

I have a couple decos sitting on my desk that I need get done this weekend. First is a Gypsy one. I had a week to mull this over and got to work on it this morning. The second is a Cupid theme and I have not even glanced at it yet.

I also need get cracking on a rolodex card for a friend, a going away card for another friend and I want to try out some new stamps that arrived yesterday. Thank goodness it is a 3 day weekend.

Below is my Gypsy spread.


I just finished the Cupid deco.

No comments: