Tuesday, June 19, 2007




I am still on my ATC kick. I used some more of the yarn/ribbon I picked up at Michael's. This time I used the blue skein and created a completely woven background.

Then I had to figure out what to put on it.


I stamped several images but nothing seemed right so I dug out some of my clip art cds. This woman just seemed to call out to me.


The clock is a stamp from NonSequitor.


I colored the woman's "dress" with pencils but used Twinkling H2Os to hightlight her hairpiece. I also used them for the blue on the clock. The silver, which also highlights the woman's arm, is JoSonja's non tarnishing Silver paint.



I received some new stamps from Oxford Impressions yesterday! I just love their stamps. :-)
This girl, words and numbers all came from the School Days plate. The bicycle is from Art Impressions.
I stamped the words and numbers with chalk inks. The girl is stamped with Memories permanent black, heat set and then colored with water color pencils.
Photo stamps are so cool! If you stamp them on glossy or semi-glossy card stock they look just like a photograph!








No comments: