Monday, March 25, 2013

Just Popping in to Say HI!

Spring has finally sprung which means cleaning, planting and getting out of the house!

But, I have managed to get a couple felting projects done as well.

I finished up Tucker's purse.....not that he would have ever carried a purse lol

It is about 5.5" x 5.5". It looks a little wider than tall because it is lying flat so the sides collapsed. I never carry a purse......ever.....but wanted something cute to carry my camera in. I think this fits the bill perfectly. Plus I can also fit a package of tissues. Allergy season ya know!  :-)

 
Also, this past Saturday, my friend Veronica came over to learn needle felting. We had a blast chatting and felting!
 
I forgot to get a pic of her finished project but here is mine. We made little doggie face charms. He is about 2" tall including the ears. I have no idea what I am going to do with him but I am sure eventually he will find a good home. :-) 
 

That's all for now. I am on vacation next week so hopefully I will get a chance to have some quality art time and have lots of goodies to share!

No comments: