Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I showed my altered ball to everyone at work and found out that very few people really wanted that black ball sitting on their desk. So, they donated them to me. :-)

I now have about 10 of them to play with. My friend Crystal said I could have hers on the condition that I decorate it for Halloween and give it back to her as a birthday gift (she was born on Halloween).

Below is her Halloween ball.

This mummy is one of my favorites. He is from Stampin Up. I just love their Halloween sets!


This moon is a brand new, I picked him up at a scrapbooking expo last weekend from a company called "When The Rubber Hits the Road". Isn't he great?

Love this witch, she is from the same set as the mummy. I thought she went great with the cauldren which was from another Stampin Up set I just got this year.

I have had this house for ages (at least 15 years) It is still a favorite! It was from PSX.



Below is the top of the ball. I hand drew the web (and made it all cock-eyed on purpose). I added the spiders hanging down just because I love that spider. :-)







No comments: