Saturday, August 05, 2006

Ok, I should be working on the rest of my envelopes for that swap but instead I am cruising the net and bidding on rubber stamps on ebay. LOL

In case you haven't read hubby's or Tucker's blogs, we are heading into a major remodel at our house. We are gutting the kitchen and redoing it entirely AND we are sprucing up the bathroom. Like I don't have enough stress in my life already! I have been out shopping every night for the past 3 weeks....picking out appliances, cabinets, counters, hardware, paint... I like to shop but I have about reached my limit!

So, today I am taking the ceramic tile class at Lowe's so I can do my own backsplash once the cabinets and counters are in. (just another big craft project, right?) Plus, this afternoon my new refrigerator arrives. :-)

As far as I know I don't have anything I need to do for the remodel tomorrow so hopefully I will get those envelopes done.

AND, I still need to get my Dragonfly deco done so it can go into circulation. Hmm I wonder how well I would do if I just skipped sleeping tonight LOL

No comments: