Monday, June 02, 2008

The Town Continues to Grow

I am still working on "houses" for the Row House swap. I only need 4 but I can't decide which ones I want to send and which I want to keep so I just keep making them.

I made this church Saturday morning. The woman in the stained glass is "Maude" from the Stampsmith. The faint angel image was stamped on tissue paper. I want to say she is from TuscanRose but she isn't marked so I can't be sure.

I made this beach house Saturday evening. The tide chart is from the Oregon coast. The sun stamp is from Emerald City Stamps. I originally did not have the "thatch" roof but my husband said it didn't look anything like a building so I added the roof and he was much happier. There is a real mini starfish in the lower right corner.
I just completed the theater. I like it, I think it is fun but I am not sure how others will like it.




No comments: