Monday, May 21, 2012

Dark Shadows

I haven't been doing much in the art department lately. But I do have my garden planted! And all my annuals potted!!! And my yard, deck and patio all ready for summer fun! :-)

The only art project I have done recently is for a Dark Shadows postcard swap at the Bad Babies yahoo group.

I have to say, I have not seen the movie yet. I love Johnny Depp but, I'm sorry, Jonathan Frid will always be the one and only Barnabas! I had to make sure he was part of this postcard. I also wanted to include other aspects of the show.

I mentally went round and round on this one and finally decided, the only way I could include everything I wanted was to go digital.

If you look closely you will find a howling wolf and a ghost....as well as the obvious vampire and drops of blood. :-0

I have a full moon and creepy cobwebs...the only thing missing that was part of my favorite storyline is the dollhouse...but since the dollhouse was an exact replica of Collinwood, maybe I did include it. ;-)

1 comment:

Parabolic Muse said...

HA!

Well, I am a VERY LUCKY recipient of one of these, and I must say, you are right-ON about Barnabas.

Awesome work on this. It's pretty, and the back is great, too.