Saturday, January 19, 2008

Photoshop Elements 5.0

I received a Wacom tablet for Christmas. I am having trouble getting the hang of it BUT it came with Photoshop Elements 5.0 which I LOVE!

I have been using version 2.0 for years. This upgrade is awesome!!!

I am learning new things every day and spending a lot of time just playing and creating ATCs with it.
I was playing with brushes on this one.
I also was practicing tinting by coloring the roses.
This is my grandparents. Again, more playing with brushes. And layers.


This photo belongs to a friend of mine, she found it at an antique mall. There was something about it. The old woman seated in the front has a slight smile and is wearing light colored clothes. The others, all dressed in dark colors, are not smiling. Why is that? I decided to play up the old woman and really put her over the top.


No comments: