Thursday, April 03, 2008

A new ATC

I was home alone last night. It was only for about an hour and a half but still....all alone! I have not had any alone time since November when hubby ended up in the hospital and we began this cancer/chemo journey.


So, he and the kid went out for dinner and I enjoyed the peace and quiet....and made an ATC.

I used a couple of the images I printed on fabric a while back....the woman and the Eiffel Tower postcard. I frayed the edges of the fabric for texture.

I used a scrap of ivy printed wallpaper for my background as well as a coral colored scrap.

I added a real postage stamp that I sanded to make it look old and worn. The metal photo corner on the bottom right is actually a brad. I twisted lace and added it to the upper left.

I used chalks and inks on the edges for color.

Finally, I thought she needed a fashionable hat since she had been sending postcards from Paris. Using several pastel colored buttons, I attached them with Tacky glue. As you can see, the glue wasn't completely dry when I took the picture (patience is not always one of my virtues) LOL


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.